Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hulk Smash Heroclix!




Life is funny sometimes.

I was just thinking the other day that one of my all-time favorite comic characters, the Incredible Hulk, hasn't been well represented in Heroclix lately. Hulk was one of the characters I grew up on. This was before the classic television series starring Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno. This was back in the day when the comic was written by Bill Mantlo and drawn by Herb Trimpe (soon followed by Sal Buscema).

Well, lo and behold, mere days after thinking about the recent lack of Hulk in Heroclix, it gets announced that the set following the upcoming Superman set would be called The Incredible Hulk and featuring the Ol' Jade Jaws and his world. There will also be a sub-set of Hulked Out Heroes featuring gamma-irradiated versions of other Marvel characters such as Captain America.

So, thank you Wizkids for sensing my want before I even knew I had it and bringing The Incredible Hulk back to the Heroclix tabletop in a BIG way! The Incredible Hulk Heroclix will be in stores December 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment